Saturday, May 12, 2007

Quick one - new sundress!

This is just a quick post to say I have a new sundress style listed with the fabulous Boutique Gypsies for their I Spy Launch. It was inspired by my retro kitchen cabinets, and is made from the most delicious kitschy fabrics. It is available in sizes 2 through 6, and I can only remake this design once, sorry!


Click here to see my auction.
Click here to see the all the auctions in the Boutique Gypsies launch.


And...yes, I know I have been tagged a bunch to reveal 7 fun secrets - I am meditating on those, and should have them up soon. Most of my secrets are dark and scary - not fun!! I'm kidding...no really, I am, bwa ha ha ha.

2 comments:

couture*4*my*cutie said...

I love that dress! One of my favorites!

~Michelle

Steffi said...

Beautiful dress and a cute girl!

Steffi