Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summer Sale!

Sadly, my summer design season is coming to an end. I have the most fun working with bright airy summer fabrics, and designing airy clothes. The thing is, I still have a studio full of summer fabrics, and my mind is racing with designs...


So I've decided to have a summer sale on customs!





I'm offering custom pieces at $40 a piece for sleevless tops, capris, and skirts; and, custom dresses at $70. You can take a look at my portfolio for design examples, although I likely don't have enough of those specific fabrics to recreate past designs exactly. What I do have is an overflowing fabric shelf, and these pictures are only a fraction of what I have available.



I'm guaranteeing a 2 week turnaround time on the first 5 orders I get, so please email me if you're interested!



It does feel weird to be having a summer sale, when summer's start is in 2 days - but here it is! Hope to hear from you soon!

5 comments:

The Wooden Spool said...

Lovin the stash here!

Tall Tree Photography said...

Are you still taking orders?
It's so hard to resist a sale!

Sweet Milk Chocolate said...

BECKY !!!!What are you doing to me????
Fabrics to buy....oh weee...how can I resist???
They are sooo beautiful and look at yout examples.
I really love your work!!!
Have a great day
andrea

Chelsea said...

You're fabric looks so YUMMY!!!

~Chelsea

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.