Thursday, August 23, 2007

An Indelible Design

What an exciting day this is!! Not only is the sun shining, and we're planning a trip to the petting zoo, but...the Indelible launch is finally here!

I have joined over 50 other independant designers for an amazing launch using the debut collection of fabric by Joel Dewberry. Click here or on the logo to the right to see the whole fantabulous launch!

My design includes a wrap top with flutter sleeves, ruffle-legged cord pants in a sublime shade of baby blue, and a wide headband. Click the picture to the right, or click here to see my listing.


I also want to say thanks for the support over on Etsy!! I am loving the simplicity of selling over there! Fiona designed a long-sleeved T for herself, and I'm offering it as a custom tee over there. Click here to see that listing.

Have a great Thursday! The sun is shining, so I hope I will as soon as I can wrangle my kids out of jammies and into daywear, and out the door!

2 comments:

couture*4*my*cutie said...

I love your design for the Joel Dewberry launch! Everyone's sets turned out so beautiful!

~Michelle

Anonymous said...

I just love this set!!! Your stlye is so sweet and your little model it too:)

~Chelsea