Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Traditions

Happy Friday! For us that means pizza and movie night! All 4 of us just watched Cat in the Hat, the live action version. It was really bad. Thank goodness I had a weeks full of flyers to catch up on while it was on or else I would have gone crazy! And it had plenty of scenes I thought were not all too appropriate for my 2 and 4 year old!!

And right after I get this posted, the tradition continues. My hubby (sidetrack: of nearly six years! our anniversary is on Sunday!) and I are watching Wild Hogs and eating popcorn! And that will be the highlight of my day. Well, if you don't count the sale at the fabric store...I am so boring!!


I also wanted to quickly say that I've added another design to my Etsy portfolio. Like I promised, nothing too super fancy, but a delicious Amy Butler fabric and a great cut make these sweet flared pants a fall wardrobe staple. The listing includes a wide headband so that no matter what top is worn with the pants, the entire look will still be synchronized.

Take a look by clicking on the picture to the right, or click here to see my Etsy store.

Have a great long weekend!

4 comments:

emily said...

love the raspberry pants . . . so stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry about the stinko movie, but Wild Hogs is HILARIOUS! Hopefully that made up for the first.

:)
Sandi

Becky said...

Thanks Emily! Yes, Sandi, it was SO FREAKING FUNNY!!

erin said...

We love family movie nights too!!!

LOVE the pants and headband, beautiful color!!!