Monday, March 26, 2007

Busy as a...

Bee? Beaver? I googled "Busy as a" to see what other analogies I was missing - and there are some interesting ones out there! I think the one that best describes me (and one I'm sure a lot of you can relate to) is:




Busy as a mom of two preschoolers who works from home.




I have a lot on my plate this week. It's back to activities with the kids: dancing, swimming, preschool... I have a new custom design that I will be listing soon that you can see a peek of over there; I made a deal with myself that I have to finish my orders before I can list it - so lets hope it's by the end of the week!


2 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

that is so very true!!

gillian said...

Oh man is that true!

And I can't wait to see that new set!!! Looks CUTE!!

Yippee - summer sewing!!

~gyl