Thursday, January 24, 2008

Oh happy day


Winter is NOT my season. I am a warm weather gal, and the cold frostiness of late makes me GRUMPIFIED!! Thank god for the recent appearance of snowdrops around here. I'd guesstimate we have about 5000 on our property - love them :) Love them even more since I saw Stardust. Think I'd get funny looks if I walked around with a snowdrop on my coat?

Life with the girls is copacetic right now, too. The three of them still love each other, and today Lilah started smiling!! Not that I caught one on camera yet, but we did have a mini photo shoot :)

6 comments:

Tayasmama said...

Ohhhhhhoho she is CUTE! I can see that she looks like the girls for sure :)

Susan said...

Oh, Oh, OH is she SWEET!!!

Christine said...

She is just beautiful Becky! Congratulations! I miss seeing your beautiful creations.

Anonymous said...

So glad to see the pictures of the newest addition. Congrats to the whole family. I was just thinking of you the other day, as my daughters are growing out of thier beautiful Ambrosia Couture outfits. And just think...you wont have to pay for shipping now that we are in Victoria. Looking forward to new designs! Jenn Zaruk

Chelsea said...

That is the sweetest little picture ever! She's adorable.

Chelsea

Anonymous said...

Congrats Becky! What a beautiful family you have. Three little girls......you are so blessed as girls are so very special, not to mention all the cute clothing you can sew for them!