Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Stumbled over these - you like?

I came across these videos on YouTube while I was up rocking Lilah. Seems like the only computer time I get is while I'm nursing or rocking her. Somehow we're on our third kid and the only chair that rocks in this house is right in front of the computer.

The first is the video for a killer song by Gnarls Barkley, you know, he of "Crazy" fame? And the second is a happy/sad statement about the state of society - the Free Hug campaign.

They both tickled me, and I hope you like them!




3 comments:

AustinMomma said...

love the hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hello..Hope you don;t mind me asking..Where did you happen to purchase those great clothing labels? I just purchased some and they are horrible..Thanks for you help!
Ashley
stan72@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.